September 1st - October 30th
Pick your favorite apple at our Apple Harvest Festival! Don't have a favorite yet? Don't worry! We have 25+ varieties of apples that ripen from Labor Day Weekend through the end of October. Grown with a high density, trellised system our apples are easy to pick and we're sure you'll find one you love.
Included with Admission:
- One time, all-access admission to the Apple Harvest Festival
- Pick-Your-Own Apples! Last entry to the orchard is at 5:30pm.
- Unlimited train rides on the Lakeland Express!
- A scenic wagon ride around the apple orchard
- Admittance to our Expanded Cider Garden
- Live music every Saturday & Sunday
- Additional attractions including The Country Carousel, Giant Corn Box, Goat Corral, Yard Games, and More!
The Lakeland Express - Take a 1 mile scenic train ride through the orchard & around our ponds!
- The Berry Blender - Our TWIST on the classic Scrambler ride!
- Bubble Barns - Fun for kids and kids at heart! Make the biggest bubbles you've ever seen!
- The Dancing Tractor - Sing & Dance along as this lively tractor shows you its moves!
- Lakeland LumberjAXE - Axe Throwing is now included with admission!
- Souvenir Cups - Buy a Premium Souvenir Cup or Fountain Soda Souvenir Cup & get FREE refills all season long at Lakeland Orchard AND Roba Family Farms!
Don't miss out on your favorite fall goodies, including:
- Apple Cider Donuts!
- Hard Cider on Tap - get a flight to try them all!
- Cider Slush, sweet cider for the kids and hard cider for the adults!
- Apple Crisp Ice Cream from Manning's!
- Made fresh at the Orchard, Kettle Corn!