September 22nd - October 29th
The Largest Halloween Light Show in Pennsylvania!
Our Halloween Light Show is back for its 4th year... with a new twist! Hop aboard The Lakeland Express and take a 1 mile long train ride through the Halloween Light Show! Spooky scenes include ghosts, goblins, a haunted castle, trick-or-treaters, and a few new surprises! But don’t be too scared, the Halloween Light Show is sure to please all ages. General Admission or a Season Pass is required for everyone 3&older for entry.
NEW: Reservations are now available for the Lakeland Express train rides through the Halloween Light Show. Reservations are made in person starting at 4pm everyday at Admissions or the Train Station. Reservations are highly recommended and early time slots sell out quickly. A 'Standby' line is also available but extra seats on the train are limited.
Included with Admission:
- One time, all-access admission to the Halloween Light Show
- A TRAIN RIDE through the Halloween Light Show - first ride starts at Dusk!
- Admittance to our Expanded Cider Garden
- Additional attractions including The Country Carousel, Giant Corn Box, Goat Corral, Yard Games, and More!
- Public Firepits - Gather 'round our firepits and warm up on a brisk fall night!
- New light displays have been added!
- The Berry Blender - Our TWIST on the classic Scrambler ride!
- Bubble Barns - Fun for kids and kids at heart! Make the biggest bubbles you've ever seen!
- The Dancing Tractor - Sing & Dance along as this lively tractor shows you its moves!
- Lakeland LumberjAXE - Axe Throwing is now included with admission!
- Souvenir Cups - Buy a Premium Souvenir Cup or Fountain Soda Souvenir Cup & get FREE refills all season long at Lakeland Orchard AND Roba Family Farms!
Don't miss out on your favorite fall goodies, including:
- Apple Cider Donuts!
- Hard Cider on Tap - get a flight to try them all!
- Cider Slush, sweet cider for the kids and hard cider for the adults!
- Apple Crisp Ice Cream from Manning's!
- Made fresh at the Orchard, Kettle Corn!