COVID FAQs 2021
As of now masks are not required for guests who visit Lakeland Orchard & Cidery.
Our Pledge to you:
We are pleased that you are considering a visit to our orchard. It is always our top priority to offer each guest a safe and memorable day. The pandemic has required us to look at our protocols in depth to provide a clean, pure, fresh day at the orchard. We pledge to provide to you today:
- An orchard where all staff will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Frequent cleaning practices for eating areas, tabletops, counters, restrooms, common areas and high touch areas around the orchard.
- Increased Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the orchard.
- A Modified Check-Out Process; All Transactions will now be Cashless. Credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay and Lakeland Orchard & Cidery gift cards (loaded with cash at admissions) will be accepted.
- We have trained our staff using this pledge as a tool to ensure everyone is safe and comfortable at the orchard.
Your Pledge to Us:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.