COVID FAQs 2021
As of now masks are required for all guests 3&older who visit Lakeland Orchard & Cidery. We will update our policy as guidance changes.
As of now, yes, please maintain your distance from guests not in your party. We will update our policy as guidance changes.
Our Pledge to you:
We are pleased that you are considering a visit to our orchard. It is always our top priority to offer each guest a safe and memorable day. The pandemic has required us to look at our protocols in depth to provide a clean, pure, fresh day at the orchard. We pledge to provide to you today:
- An orchard where all staff will wear masks and pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Frequent cleaning practices for eating areas, tabletops, counters, restrooms, common areas and high touch areas around the orchard.
- Increased Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the orchard.
- A Modified Check-Out Process; All Transactions will now be Cashless. Credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay and Lakeland Orchard & Cidery gift cards (loaded with cash at admissions) will be accepted.
- We will follow all local guidelines. We have trained our staff using this pledge as a tool to ensure everyone is safe and comfortable at the orchard.
Your Pledge to Us:
- You agree to wear a mask during your visit to the orchard. We will update our mask policy as guidance changes.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.